Sponsor Advocacy Services for A Child
By sponsoring a advocacy services for a child, you are providing him or her with the much needed support and care of a trained CASA volunteer. You are for the child; making a conscious choice to do something on behalf of the human rights of our most vulnerable children.
What does your sponsorship allow a CASA Volunteer to Do?
- Meet with the child regularly
- Gather information from all interested parties, such as attorneys, social workers, teachers, caregivers, therapists, e tc.
- Identify potential resources that will benefit the child
- Attend all court hearings regarding the child
- Communicate the child's needs to the court in written reports and recommendations
- Monitor the case until the child is placed into a safe, permanent, nurturing home
Sponsor a child for 1 week at $40
Sponsor a child for 1 month at $150
Sponsor a child for 6 months at $1000
Sponsor a child for 1 year at $2000